Date:      Thu, 09 Jul 1998 10:40:04 -0500
From:      "David L. Aldridge" <dlac@aldridge.com>
To:        Sean Harding <sharding@oregon.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        gary@tein.net, andrey@novikov.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kerberos Uninstall

Ahhhh yes.  Partial knowledge should be dealt with as well.  Let me then propose
the following specific language for a message box which would be set to appear
upon selection of the kerberos install option.

Warning:  You have chosen to install kerberos.  This is not a recommended thing
to do unless you have a specific need for the service.  If you just want to
install it to play with it, be aware that it is not very entertaining and you
will need to replace your OS when you are finished.  Try instead
/usr/games/kerberos.  Ooops - it's not found.  There's an idea for a port.

Regards,
Dave

--
David L. Aldridge
The Aldridge Company 281.368.0166 (fax: 281.368.0381)