Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:40:56 +0530 (IST)
From:      Krishna Sree A <ksree@wipinfo.soft.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Regarding TCP/IP testing

Hi,

We have developed our own TCP/IP stack. Now, we are in the stage
of testing it.  We were wondring how do we go about doing it.
Are there any standard test suites for testing TCP/IP ? How do you
normally do it ? Do you have your own test suites or use some other tools ?

Also, if we want to validate our stack against the corresponding RFCs,
how do we go about doing that ? Again, are there any protocol validation
tools available ?

Thanks a lot.
-Krishna