Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 01:08:43 -0500
From:      GB Clark II <gclarkii@geektech.com>
To:        "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>, <joel2a@yahoo.com>, "De la Cruz Lugo Eric" <eric@iteso.mx>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Skewed SA Mag article (was RE: Some ona knows about this?, opinions please! SAMA article.)

On Tuesday 12 June 2001 22:14, Andrew C. Hornback wrote:
> That article seems to be skewed, as far as I can see...

Very much so...

I gave up a long time ago (when SA was bought out) of any hope of
helpful stuff out of them.  Before the buyout, it was ok, but since then,
Arrgghhh...

Reminds me of the trade rags.  (I just recently HAD to install RAID 5
for a serious use because the president had read in a mag that it was
faster and more reliable than RAID 10, cost had nothing to do with it.)

Urrgghhhh.

GB
--
GB Clark II  - N5VMF      | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii@GeekTech.COM  | General Geek