Date:      Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:24:48 +0200
From:      Stevan Tiefert <stevan.tiefert@freenet.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPP, dont dial.

On Monday 09 August 2004 22:56, =BF ? wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I=B4m a newbie in FreeBSD 5.2.1, i have installed and configured some sev=
ices
> on it (Xfree, Gnome, Samba). Now I=B4m trying to set up my internet conex=
ion
> i use  Dial Up , i follow the instruccions on the handbook and the faq but
> my modem dont works, it its contacted by the ppp but dont dial. What can i
> do?
>
> I use an external Modem attached to the com1, it works on windows with
> generic drivers, even on linux.
>
> Thanks.

Hello to the guy who is not telling us his name :-(

can you attach your
/etc/ppp/ppp.conf
to the next e-mail, because we need more information!
And what you are typing then you are starting ppp!

Bye, till next time to the guy who is not telling us his name :-(
Mr.
Stevan Tiefert

=2D-=20
deltree /y c:\windows
My suggestion to solve all your problems!