Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2020 22:35:55 -0300
From:      Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.com>
To:        mike@karels.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Running FreeBSD on M.2 SSD

Hi Mike, thanks for the insight.

I tried both, but not at the same time.
When I found that the ZFS was corrupting the filesystem, I reinstalled the
FreeBSD using UFS but no luck.
Ulf told me that he had the same problem and it turned out the problem was
a defective RAM, but here I just ran the test 2 times,
one from Dell BIOS Diagnostics Tool and other from mdsched.exe from Windos
10, but here the RAM is ok...

Thank you again,

Mario