Date:      Mon, 9 Jun 1997 13:16:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        root@original-stores.com (Operator)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Motif

In a previous message, Operator said:
> Where do I put the Motif files ? under the Linux Xwindows hieararchy or
> in the FreeBSD one?

That depends on whether tyou bought the FreeBSD or Linux motif distribution?

If you want dynamic libraries for a linux executable then you need
the linux ones, and you'd put that in the linux heirachy.

Paul.

--
It's clear you have alot to say on the subject, but I'm not entirely
sure that you're being clear on what you're saying.  --Mark Smith