Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:21:43 -0700
From:      "Dewey, Michael" <mdewey@uswest.com>
To:        "Dewey, Michael" <mdewey@uswest.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, "'Huidae Cho'" <hdcho@unix.knu.ac.kr>, "'gill'" <gill@topsecret.net>
Subject:   RE: PCMCIA Lan Card?

I'm sorry, to tell you the truth I don't think I ever had to boot FBSD off
of a floppy before (I am fairly new to this and probably pretty lucky), so I
am not sure I understand your question.  If it helps, the following is what
got my card to work:

In my kernel configuration file:
device zp0 at isa? port 0x300 net irq10 iomem 0xd8000

In my rc.conf:
ifconfig_zp0="inet (my address) netmask (my netmask)"
network_interfaces="lo0 zp0"

Mike