Date:      Mon, 4 Aug 2008 10:57:43 +0000
From:      dhaneshk k <dhaneshkk@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD70 install problem  -ehci0:[GIANT-LOCKED]  any hints most welcome

people =3B                                                                 =
                                                                           =
             =20
                             =20
                              =20
 I tried  to install FreeBSD7.0 on my new Desktop machine  (Intel core2 duo=
 processor =2C Intel Mother Board  MAGNUS2-LD G31) getting an error while b=
ooting from the install CD as follows                                =20

ehci0:<intel 82801GB/R (IHCH7) USB 2.0 controller  > mem 0xfea77c00-0xfra77=
fff irq 23 at device 29.7 on pci0

ehci0 : Reserved 0x400   bytes for rid 0x10 type 3 at 0xfea77c00=20
ehci0:[GIANT-LOCKED]

HERE I got stuck & installation not continuing form here   any FreeBSD expe=
rts please help me to fix the isssue and continue the installation successf=
ully .

any hints most welcome =3B=20

Thanks in Advance=20
Dhanesh .

  =20

Chose your Life Partner? Join MSN Matrimony FREE
http://www.shaadi.com/msn/matrimony.php =