Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:52:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FW: cvs commit: src/sys/alpha/alpha machdep.c src/sys/alpha/incl

If you've been having problems with SMP kernels, see if this fixes it.  It
certainly greatly improves the stability of the DS20 I have here with an SMP
kernel.  I would like to try and get interrupt preemption turned back on as
well with this if possible as this may fix the problems we were having with
that.  Several of the chipsets didn't even bother to disable interrupts while
they fiddled with the ICU registers.

-----FW: <200112202348.fBKNmVZ96597@freefall.freebsd.org>-----