Date:      Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:41:49 +0200
From:      "Zahemszky Gabor" <gabor@zahemszky.hu>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux nero does not work

Hi!

I tried the new Linux-Nero-3.0 port on 3 different machines (2 of them is
RELENG_6_2, the third is STABLE), but Nero doesn't work. I tried it as
myself, I tried it as root; tried it with my default language (Hungarian -
Nero switched to Hungarian), and tried it with LANG=C LC_ALL=C - it doesn't
matter:
Nero started, asked me to accept licence, and on the next window, I have to
type my name, company and the licence number. The licence field is
pre-filled with - I think - a demo-key. But neither that licence key, nor
anything alse make the OK button clickable. I can only click on Cancel.

Are there anybody running linux-nero on FreeBSD? How did he/she make it
work? Are there any tricks?

Thanks, Gabor