Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:16:08 +0800
From:      Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong <nchee_hoong@pacific.net.sg>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Multiple NIC card

Hi ;
    I've inserted 3 NIC cards into the FBSD to act as firewall . One
interface holds private ip address whereas the other two intefaces hold
public ip address . when I type "ping -S 165.21.100.1 203.120.60.90" , I
able to ping to destination but I if  I type "ping -S 165.21.100.1
www.cisco.com" , it seems my FBSD does not  able to  resolv the hostname
into IP address although /etc/resolv has configured to lookup at
specific domain name server .

(Q1) I want to download kerberos service from  internet . How do I
manually to configure FBSD to use source IP address (public internet) of
one of ethernet interface  to access internet rather than use private IP
address by default ? Please advise ....