Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:40:20 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Tomas Klockar <dateck@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with guspnp pro & vat

The  guspnp sound driver works on non PnP bios in fact that was the
whole motivation for providing builtin support for the gus pnp pro.

Do you have a gus pnp or a gus pnp pro? The difference is that
that the gus pnp does not come with memory and the gus pnp pro
comes with 512kb.

Also I am curious as to if you can record on DOS or Win95...

	Tnks,
	Amancio