Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 00:34:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG, jhb@FreeBSD.ORG, peter@wemm.org, jake@locore.ca
Subject:   Re: gettimeofday() and crhold()/crfree() (was Re: gettimeofday()

:
:What speed do you get with NO INVARIANTS and no WITNESS?

    (just posted).  NOTE: All of my tests have been, are, and will be
    without witness.  No witness.  It skews things too much.

:p.s what does TG stand for?

    The testgtod.c program I posted about 20 messages back.
    testgtod.c -> 'TG' abbreviation.  :-)

:(I need to look back to see what the 4.4 NON SMP speed was...)

    All my kernels under test are SMP builds, so you are on your own
    for non-SMP build testing.

						-Matt