Date:      Mon, 14 May 2001 09:42:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 500au

Sorry people I gave a bad information before.
I saw a offer a good one about 500a (NOT 500au)
is the 500a model supported very well ??
I mean if I have a scsi board adaptec or QLogic PCI boards
will it work with freebsd ??
I mean is the a model as good as the au models running FreeBSD or might I
have lotsa problems ??
Can I even use IDE disks ??
thanks

Rick