Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 02:46:07 -0400
From:      steinyv <steinyv@skyweb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Symbios 53C875j

Yes but on an Intel VS440FX PPro board.  On everyother board I have, the
same thing.
I even tried 4.1RC with the same results.....
This thing has got me.
One thing though, I think the only way to install is to install with
another card and compile with the ncr driver, I havent tried it yet, but
just my opinion......
If you hear otherwise, let me know.