Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:57:37 -0400
From:      "Thomas Laus" <lausts@acm.org>
To:        Eivind Evensen <eivinde@terraplane.org>, "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Floppy disks don't work with FreeBSD 9.0

> Hi.
>
> I'm a bit short on free machines, so the closest I can get right now
> is my everyday machine running from sources cvsupped from
> RELENG_8 3.rd of March:

I 'csuped' to FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE today and still had the same problem.  This
computer has normal floppy disk operation when using FreeBSD 8.3-RC1 and
doesn't have any fd functionality with FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE.  I entered a
Problem Report in the system today.

Thanks for all of the help, we'll let the development team take if from here.

Tom
--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1