Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:27:39 +0200
From:      Jaakko Heinonen <jh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, edwin@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: calendar(1) regressions

Hi!

On 2012-12-10, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> > Unfortunately r205821 [1] has caused several regressions to calendar(1).
> > Relevant PRs:
> >
> > bin/157718
> > bin/162211
> > bin/168785
> > bin/170930
>
> I think we fix bugs rather than revert the commits.

Of course it's preferred but I didn't see any progress happening. As a
result some of the basic functionality is broken (especially in
stable/8). Maybe I should have debugged and fixed those bugs but I
wasn't really keen to debug a large commit adding mostly features which
I don't care much.

> I've had a chat with edwin@, and I'll look at the issues Real Soon
> Now.

This is great news! Thanks.