Date:      Sat, 10 May 1997 01:02:23 +0900
From:      Kenjiro Cho <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>
To:        Rodolfo Heitor Gevaerd de Faria <rodolfo@ravel.ufrj.br>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Atm Cards support

>>   What is the current status of ATM cards support ?
>>   We're planning to buy some cards for our lab, and I'd like to
>> know what cards are currently working right know and where I can find
>> information about the drivers.
>>   Has anyone gathered this information already ?
>>   I've seen some mails about Efficient, Zeitnet, Adaptec and FORE.

I have just merged Chuck Cranor's ATM driver to FreeBSD-3.0-current
today.  The driver has been integrated into NetBSD and OpenBSD for a
while and supports ENI and Adaptec 155M cards.  Adaptec is much better
in hardware design, at least, for the driver.

The driver currently supports only PVCs.  No ATMARP nor multicast is
supported.

--kj

---
Kenjiro Cho