Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 2009 22:19:23 +0800
From:      Edward Chuang <edwardchuang@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   multiple server attach to same iscsi target

Folks,

I've tried deploy my iSCSI target and trying to attach same iSCSI target
on different servers.

However, the second server which attach the iSCSI, it shows following
console message
and any change on this disk will not be seen by other computer.

da0 at iscsi0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
da0: <proIPS SB-3164E-G1S3 1.0.> Fixed Direct Access SCSI-4 device
GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider da0p1 is ufsid/4a841a8316484a8d.
GEOM_LABEL: Label for provider da0p1 is ufs/iscsi.
GEOM_LABEL: Label ufs/iscsi removed.
GWEAORMN_ILNAGB:E L/i:s cLsaib ewla su fnsoitd /p4rao8p4e1ral8y3
1d6i4s8m4oau8ndt erdem
oved.
ap2#

It looks like a buffer overflow/underrun message. I have no clue even
no idea whether it is cause by iscsi or not.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards,
Ed