Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 1995 14:06:28 -0700
From:      Stephen Olsen <stephen@seeker.mystic.com>
To:        support@cdrom.com

I bought the FreeBSD CD 2.0.5 and am trying to bring up a httpd WWW server.

The unix OS came up fine however I am having problems getting the provided web
sever code that was provided on the CD to compile.

Then I thought if you are running your web server on freeBSD then you already
have the right daemon already to run.  And since our hardware is similar I
wouldn't need to recompile it.

If you have any thoughts about this please contact me at (510) 938-2920 or
you can email me at stephen@seeker.mystic.com.

Sincerely,

Stephen