Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:50:22 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        "'jaime@snowmoon.com'" <jaime@snowmoon.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Squid & heavy swapping

What's the configuration of the machine?  processor, ram, swap, etc...?
How many clients are connecting to the cache?

There are settings to top of the mem size and swap sizes for cache to keep
it from doing this.  I can say that I've had squid up for 30+ days at a time
and have never had such trouble, but on the same tolken, it's a low volume
of hits.

-Chris