Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 02:23:49 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Marcin Jessa" <yazzy@yazzy.org>
To:        <jamie@jamiesdomain.org.uk>
Cc:        <yazzy@yazzy.org>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: RAIDframe

Hi.

Vinum is propably not suitable for the purpose.
It will make both my HD's fail when one of them is down causing a complete
loss of data.
I use Raid 1 becouse I only have 2 HD's that I can stripe and becouse RAID
5 would be kinda pointless with IDE drives.

--
Marcin M. Jessa
Software developer/System Administrator