Date:      Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:48:37 -0400
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Cisco/isakmpd VPN

I'm trying to set up a VPN connection from my FreeBSD machine to a
Cisco 5001 system.  I was told that isakmpd could be made to handle
the protocols, but I can't find any info on the process.  Anyone have
any ideas what the basic process is?

TIA

Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

no brainer:
  A decision which, viewed through the retrospectoscope,
  is "obvious" to those who failed to make it originally.