Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:01:48 -0600
From:      "Cagle, John (ISS-Houston)" <john.cagle@hp.com>
To:        "Andrew Tulloch" <andrewt@slipstreaminteractive.com>, <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Compaq/HP DL380G3 SMP and FreeBSD-STABLE

Andrew,

Could you run this utility and send me the output?

http://www.nongnu.org/dmidecode/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/dmidecode/dmidecode.pkg/2.0/dmidecod
e-2.0.tar.bz2

This utility will show the ROM BIOS version without having to reboot the
server.  (Complements to Paul Saab for finding this utility.)

Thanks,
John