Date:      Tue, 1 Nov 2022 16:17:15 -0400
From:      Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: What is the status of the FreeBSD development processes?

On Nov 1, 2022, at 4:01 PM, iio7@tutanota.com wrote:

> Am I to interpret the overwhelming amount of responses as business
> as usual?

Maybe the "overwhelming amount of responses" you mention indicates that =
freebsd-questions is not the best place to direct your query.  You cited =
a posting on freebsd-hackers.  Did you ask there?  Also, said posting =
was a statement from the FreeBSD Core team.  Did you try contacting them =
for an update?

Cheers,

Paul.

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2021-March/057127.html=