Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/41401: security/pam-pgsql does not work on RELENG_4_5 +

The following reply was made to PR ports/41401; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mathieu Arnold <mat@mat.cc>
To: "Andrey V. Pevnev" <andrey@mgul.ac.ru>,
	freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:30:18 +0200

 --On jeudi 8 ao=FBt 2002 10:27 +0400 "Andrey V. Pevnev" <andrey@mgul.ac.ru>
 wrote:

 > Currently I'am working on fixing it, but it will take some time, I'am
 > too busy :(
 >=20
 > The main idea of the fix - is to remove parts of the FreeBSD PAM library
 > code from this port (*.c and *.h) and use libpam.

 That's what I started to do, but, I finally deleted all of it because I
 began to believe that it did not wanted to work :)
 If you have something already done, could you share it with me, so that I
 can see if I can work with it. (as I need it, I may have more time than
 you.)

 --=20
 Mathieu Arnold