Date:      Sat, 02 Oct 1999 07:21:35 -0500
From:      TrouBle <trouble@hackfurby.com>
To:        Rob Secombe <robseco@wizard.teksupport.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Terminal Servers

This is also what we use here at my ISP in the United States, you will need a
unix box BSD of cource to do radius on, and also allow for mail/pop/imap
services. Our ports masters though are PM 4s and run off channelized d trunk
T1s. radius compiles clean and install easily, if you need help durinf the
change over let me know, right now im moving our radius to and SQL back end. And
our DNS is controlled by an SQL backend.

Thanks in Advance