Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 20:44:09 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
To:        lbruno@cmp.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Technical questions about BSD

> I'm in the process of writing a feature story [...]

Why bother?  You're clearly not qualified.

> What scripting languages can be used with BSD-- such as TCL, C,
> C++, PERL, Java, Bourne, Korn ...etc.?

This question alone makes my point.

> Hope this isn't too much to ask...the trouble is I couldn't
> locate the info in any other place.

Well, if you think that throwing a huge list of questions at a
mailing list a few minutes before you need to have your story
done is a good way to do it, you must be living in fairyland.
Get a life, learn to do your job (whatever it really is), and
don't feel too bad about the rude people you run into ...

--
Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>