Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 1996 12:44:28 -0700
From:      Thomas Pfenning <thomaspf@microsoft.com>
To:        "'Amancio Hasty'" <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, "'multimedia@freebsd.org'" <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Matrox Clone

Works also nice with PAL input. However, most programs set the input to
NTSC by default. I had to tweak vic a bit to use the right settings.

Only read on if you also want to use the video capture card under
Win95/NT
Consider spending the additional $200 for the Meteor since the Sequence
only works under Win3.1.

Cheers

	Thomas