Date:      Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:43:33 +1100
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        iio7@tutanota.com
Cc:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: subscribe (was: What is the status of the FreeBSD development processes?)

--hHWLQfXTYDoKhP50

On Wednesday,  2 November 2022 at  0:29:27 +0100, iio7@tutanota.com wrote:
>> Maybe the "overwhelming amount of responses" you mention indicates
>> that freebsd-questions is not the best place to direct your query.
>> You cited a posting on freebsd-hackers.=A0 Did you ask there?=A0 Also,
>> said posting was a statement from the FreeBSD Core team. Did you try
>> contacting them for an update?
>
> I have now. Thanks for the suggestions.

No, you sent a "subscribe" message with no content:

On Wednesday,  2 November 2022 at  0:22:05 +0100, iio7@tutanota.com wrote:

> --
> Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.

If you want the core team to address an issue, please send a normal
email message to us, without assuming prior knowledge on our part..
You really can't expect us to understand the content-free message you
sent.  It's just by coincidence that I recognized the connection with
your real question.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.