Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 2009 03:34:18 +0400
From:      Pavel Gorshkov <gorshkov.pavel@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need help choosing a laptop

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:27:17AM -0300, Douglas wrote:
> You might check this out :)
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-mobile/2009-March/011396.html

Thanks, I've read that thread in the past, just as the other huge
thread labeled 'laptop suggestions', but there isn't much to
choose from.

Dell XPS M1330 is way too small for my purposes, I was hoping to
find something with a bigger screen, more USB ports, ATI RadeonHD
instead of Nvidia (for obvious reasons) etc.

Something like e.g. Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Xa 3530, which
unfortunately doesn't look FreeBSD-friendly :-)