Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:55:33 +0200
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        bsd2000au@yahoo.com.au, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: are virtual mail account users possible with sendmail on fre

Hi!

> > I am wondering how I can add mail acocunts without
> > actually creating full-blown user accounts for my lan
> > users.

Take a look at Cyrus IMAP server (in ports, of course). I'm using it to
host ca 80 mail accounts without the need to create unix accounts for
users. Only difference from your situation is that I'm using
Postfix instead of Sendmail but I don't see why Cyrus wouldn't work
with Sendmail.

--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* I haven't lost my mind; I know exactly where I left it.