Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:05:32 -0800
From:      Tim Kientzle <kientzle@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BeagleBone?

Just got a BeagleBone in the mail and so far, it seems like fun:
 * Under $100
 * Relatively modern Cortex-A8 ARM CPU (TI AM3358)
 * Built-in Ethernet, USB console, etc.

So far,  I've gotten console access from my FreeBSD
laptop and am starting to tinker with a nanobsd-like
script to build a bootable SD image.  (By copying the
MLO and u-boot.img files; nothing FreeBSD-specific yet.)

Next step:  Compile the arm/uboot boot loader and
see if I can get that to load and run.

Anyone else tinkering with one of these?  Any
hints?  ;-)

Tim