Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:32:51 -0800
From:      Avleen Vig <lists-freebsd@silverwraith.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stopping X binding to network interface

I have multiple network interfaces in my machine, and don't want X to
listen on the internet facing NIC.
Is there a way to control this? I can't find any details apart from
using ACLs or other layer of security.

I just don't want it to bind to that interface :-)

--
Avleen Vig                   "Say no to cheese-eating surrender-monkeys"
Systems Admin                "Fast, Good, Cheap. Pick any two."