Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:20:11 +0100
From:      CARTER Anthony <a.carter@cordis.lu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SQL Server and FreeBSD-5-CURRENT

Hi,

I am currently responsible for managing some oracle and MS (yuck) SQL servers.
I am using 5-CURRENT tree and would like to know if there are any
applications that would allow me to managed my SQL servers straight from BSD.
I dual-boot currently every time I need to run Enterprise manager, but it is
hardly ideal (I have also used VNC, but my firewall man says I have to remove
that now)...

Any ideas (wine doesn't work with Enterprise Manager, hardly surprising I
suppose, not cause wine is bad, but cause MS is).

Thanks,
Anthony Carter