Date:      Fri, 08 Apr 2005 14:46:19 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: slow kbd input on 6-current on amd64@nforce3

In message: <20050408144444.GA34248@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
            Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz> writes:
: On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 10:15:13PM -0700, Doug White wrote:
: > On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Divacky Roman wrote:
: >
: > > as I have mentioned on the list I have very slow keyboard input. it might be
: > > related to kbd not having an IRQ assigned. I repeat once again that it worked
: > > on 5.3R.
: >
: > Your machine would not be PC-compliant if your keyboard controller did not
: > get an interrupt. In this output, it does.
:
: vmstat -i says it does not, I dont know which information I should believe.
:
: be it this or something else its strange (at best).

vmstat doesn't say that it doesn't get an IRQ.  IT says that no
interrupts have happened.  This is a big difference, and likely an
important clue.

Warner