Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2007 02:12:20 +0000
From:      Thomas Sparrevohn <thomas.sparrevohn@btinternet.com>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@collaborativefusion.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: memory above 4Gb ignored

On 6 Feb 2007, at 12:23, Bill Moran wrote:

I don't know whether its related - I just got a brand new Dell XPS
710 H2C with a QX6700 - The
system uses the Nvidia 590 chipset - It has 4GB memory and Two GTX
8800 7xx MB
graphics cards even with PAE enabled it only finds 2,5GB - However I
am not sure how
well the Nvidia 590 for Intel Works - Identcpu states that there is
only 4MB of cache etc