Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2012 06:50:51 -0400
From:      Tim Albright <talbright@brigadoonsoftware.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop Theft a Problem on Campus? We Can Locate & Recover Your Missing Computer Worldwide

=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=
=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=08=
=08=08=08=08=08=08Greetings,

Our award PC PhoneHome and MacPhoneHome is the NUMBER ONE
stand-alone computer tracking and recovery software in the
world to both the Windows and Mac communities!

We are currently protecting over 1,500,000 computers worldwide=2E

Our recovery rate is better than 99% over the last thirteen years=2E=
=2E=2E

We are offering a SPECIAL SPRING DISCOUNT to students,faculty
and institutions=2E

We will soon be releasing PhoneHome protection for iPad, iPhone,
and iPod Touch as well as for Android Tablets and Android Phones=2E
Version 4=2E0 will offer our users multi-lingual installation and
documentation in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and
German language=2E

Version 4=2E0 will also silently snap the picture of whoever is sitting
at the computer and send you a picture of the thief if your computer
is lost or stolen=2E

PLUS=2E=2E=2E Stay tuned for the release of USB PhoneHome, a brand new
application that will protect and provide PhoneHome protection to
all your USB devices such as: Thumb Drives, External Hard Drives,
External Backup Disks & Firewire External Storage Devices=2E

Every time a PC PhoneHome or MacPhoneHome protected computer makes
an Internet connection, it sends a stealth email message containing
its exact location to a pre-determined email address of the user's
choice and to our Worldwide Command Center=2E  In the event your computer
goes missing, all you need to do is make a police report and contact us=
=2E

We do the rest=2E Your missing computer is returned to you with the help
of our recovery agents, local police services and global ISPs=2E

A single copy of PC PhoneHome and MacPhoneHome normally retails for
$29=2E95 USD and allows the user to protect one computer from loss or
theft=2E

Please visit: http://www=2Ebrigadoonsoftware=2Ecom/purchase=2Ehtml
today to purchase and download your copy of PC PhoneHome/MacPhoneHome

Whether you're trying to protect one hundred computers or twenty
thousand we have the right license plan for you=2E

Information on our product line is available for download  directly
from our web site at:  http://www=2Ebrigadoonsoftware=2Ecom

If you require any additional information,  please contact me directly=
=2E

Best regards

Tim Albright
VP - Sales
Brigadoon Software, Inc=2E
119 Rockland Center Suite 250
Nanuet, New York 10954 USA
Tel: +1-845-624-0909
Fax: +1-845-624-0990

Skype: brigadoon_ny
Email: talbright@brigadoonsoftware=2Ecom
Web: http://www=2Ebrigadoonsoftware=2Ecom

To be excluded from future emails, please type "Remove"=20
in the subject line and reply to this message=2E
Please include all email aliases you are using=2E