Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:51:30 +0100
From:      "Greg Quinlan" <greg@qmpgmc.ac.uk>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3.1-Release Still Reboots!

H E L P !

I've been reading all about the problem that may exist with xl0 in
3.1-Stable and feel that upgrading from 3.1-Release is a bad idea since I
only run only the xl0 interfaces...

Plus the VM problems in 3.1-Stable!!!!

My system reboots... no relevant messages in /var/log/messages.... no
warning... no apparent reason... (there are no hardware problems)!
This is the primary, key, production server... and things are going from bad
to worse!

H  E L P !

Greg