Date:      Mon, 07 Jul 1997 19:33:57 +0100
From:      Rachel Willmer <rachel@intertrader.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: trouble getting machine to boot

Well, I've just done a complete reinstallation using the "novice" option
rather than the "expert" and it's all working fine now. It looks as though
I was missing out one of the steps to make the partition active and
bootable, even though I thought I had done this OK.

Thanks to all who chipped in with suggestions

Rachel

--
Rachel Willmer              <rachel@intertrader.com>
Intertrader Ltd             <http://www.intertrader.com>;