Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 13:03:40 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        FBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cvsupit will not install

CVSupit requires user input, which is probably being obscured by
sysinstall.

Is this during your initial FreeBSD install?  If so, as it's hanging
hit alt-f2, alt-f3, and alt-f4; you should see another menu.

If you're installing on an existing system, the port is exactly the
same as the package.  Use sysinstall to install cvsup.  Then do

cd /usr/ports/net/cvsupit
make install

The cvsupit menu will appear, just follow it to configure cvsup.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/