Date:      Fri, 09 Apr 1999 03:57:38 -0400
From:      Rod Taylor <tr49986@rcc.on.ca>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   CD Mount Troubles

My Joliet formated cd's aren't mounting with the Joliet extensions.  I
believe I saw that FreeBSD supported these extensions.  I'm mounting
mostly recorded cds, in older nec cdrom drives.  (OS/2 mounts joliet
extensions fine on same machine).

Some disks done mount at all, and are complained about.  It reports that
the cd just plain old 'does not exist'.

This is with the older atapi drivers, as the new ones don't support my
nec 4x4 changers (as per the last time I tried them).

If required, access can be given to the system. (for the appropriate
person, whoever they might be).

Thanks!.