Date:      Fri, 09 Jan 1998 00:03:04 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, brian@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp logging to file

Hi.

The solution is (probably) in the FAQ :-)

  http://www.FreeBSD.org/FAQ/userppp.html

Syslogd is quite particular about the use of TAB rather than space.
Make sure there are *only* tabs between the `*.*' and the filename.
Also, make sure you've got a line-feed after the filename and that
you've sent a HUP (-1) signal to syslogd.

Cheers.

      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;