Date:      Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:53:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>
To:        Lauri Laupmaa <mauri@inspiral.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: locale compatibility on -STABLE & -CURRENT

hmmm...i would like to add to this: i upgraded from 3.5 to 4.3....actually
installing new boxes with fresh installs and cvsup'd to stable (recent).

most perl scripts seem to be doing fine, but one complains of locale
problems....this is a perl upgrade too.

any hints on how to get backwards compatibility...or fix the locale
issues?

cheers,
jeff

--

Jeffrey J. Libman, ops. mgr.    | \           |  Wantabe Internet Services   |
jeffrl@wantabe.com        <-----|------>      | access web cgi ftp news mail |