Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:35:16 -0700
From:      Bakul Shah <bakul@bitblocks.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk@exodus.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth stack for FreeBSD

> Yes. we are aware of the work and we are pleased that it is hapenning, but
> few of us have even SEEN any bluetooth stuff yet..
> certainly in the US it's not yet being marketted a lot.

Fry's Electronics in the SF bayarea has a bunch of bluetooth
gadgets.  Go to www.outpost.com and search for 'bluetooth'.

USB adapters, pcmcia card, printer adapter, connectors for
Palm and iPAQ etc.  The printer adapter looks just like a
standard paraller port connector with a RJ11 or RJ45 socket
on one side (you can hook up a serial cable to it too).