Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:57:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   bug in first xEmpty

That first xEmpty I made, it's got a small bug in it, so I'd better spread
the word.  Sascha Blank and Julian Stacey caught it.  When I originally
unpacked the RELENG_4 sources, to compare against to make the delta, I
made a mistake and did them under src, but a src was already created, so I
had them under src/src.  No problem, says I, I can just move them all up
one step, which I did.  Unfortunately, Sir Dopey forgot to delete the
extra src dir.

When you unpack the directory in your already made src dir, do another
mkdir src (but don't cd into that one), THEN unpack the huge delta.  That
works just fine.

Sorry for the extra hassle, guys.  At least src-4 seems to be chugging
along just fine now.

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.mat.net  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.