Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:57:47 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [review request] zfsboot/zfsloader: support accessing filesystems within a pool

on 14/04/2012 18:37 Andriy Gapon said the following:

> I would like to ask for a review and/or testing of the following three patches:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/zfsboot.patches.diff

I've put a new version of the patch here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~avg/zfsboot.patches.2.diff

Most prominent changes:
- new zfsloader should be compatible with previous zfsboot
- libi386 unconditionally includes zfs support via use of weak symbols for some
functions

Unfortunately, unconditional compatibility between i386_devdesc and zfs_devdesc
means that i386_devdesc becomes much larger (> 512 bytes).  But I think that it
shouldn't cause any real problems.

--
Andriy Gapon