Date:      06 Nov 2002 19:32:32 +0000
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        will@FreeBSD.ORG, steve@stevenwills.com
Subject:   re: ports/44953: make install of apsfilter-7.2.3 fails with ./web2c.y:139.18: parse error, unexpected ":", expecting ";" or "|"gmake[3]: *** [y_tab.h] Error 1

--=-+zqyEfNphWsJIgGwa2Ds

Hello,
     Having seen that responsibility for this PR has been kicked back to
ports@freebsd.org, I was wondering if someone in this alias could let me
know what's happening with it, please.

I am weary of chasing folks like this, but would simply want you to know
that there *are* those of us in userland that are interested in what
happens at the ports level with FreeBSD.

If there's anything I could do / information I could supply you in
assisting to produce a fix, please let me know.

Thanks for the time.

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts