Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:16:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Valentino Crimi <tcrimi+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To:        mark thompson <thompson@gateway.tgsoft.com>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: alphastation 200

    Well, if nothing else, your firmware 6.2-2 is much older than mine
on the same machine:

6.7-2 Built January 1998

  I really forget exactly which page to go to, but I think if you follow
the Linux-Alpha links you should find where on the DEC ftp site for the
firmware update disks images.

  That should correct your console, it's not obvious that the other
problems are due to it, though, but worth a try.