Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 16:53:29 -0500
From:      Mukunda Reddy Saddi <MSADDI@cstp.umkc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        msaddi@cstp.umkc.edu
Subject:   harp!!! ATM PCI

Hi,
I need some help on ATM cards and Harp drivers. It will be great if any
one can help me.

I have 3 ATM cards which are ENI-155...... and FORE PCA200 in a FreeBSD
router. When I add the following statements to my kernel

options ATM_CORE
options ATM_IP
options ATM_UNI

and

device hea0
device hea1
device hfa0

I found that only one device functions. I mean only one card is usable.
It is occuring here that hea0 is the only good card that can be used.
Other cards are recognised by the system and if I configure any network
interfaces on them they are seen but I cannot use them for any purpose.
I checked the cards hea1 and hfa0 but they work fine in isolation of
other cards??

Mar 31 19:43:46 r1mimic /kernel: rtinit: wrong ifa (0xf0a9ba00) was
(0xf0a4b480)

Also I get the above error message when I try to use the network
interfaces configured on the cards hfa0 and hea1.

Do I need to do anything special to get multiple ATM cards in a router to
work??

Can anyone help or point to a proper place!!
Thanks
Mukunda